About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

~My Saturday~

New Molding on our shelf.







My new backsplash, and new mirror.

are new shelf.



My Saturday was a good day, I feel like a lot done. We were able to clean the house, do the laundry, and go shopping. It was such a nice day so we mowed the lawn and we finished the downstairs bathroom!!(our FIRST room all the way done)

For those that don't know I am really into food storage right now and in my food storage book it tells how to can butter, so we thought that would be a good food storage item for the week. So 10 lbs of better later we have canned butter!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW - way to GO!!!
I have never canned butter, but defiantly something to get done!

Lori Harris said...

Nice job on the bathroom. What is your food storage book??? I need to get better at doing food storage. I've never heard of canning butter, but it is something definitely needed.

Nate and Charlene said...

LOVING pic of your house! I want to come see it, like today maybe...

Go you on food storage, I could really learn alot from you!

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

your bathroom is so cute!!! I don't know why but its so hard for us to find a house. We are looking but just can't commit. And, thats awesome about canning butter....you should post how to do it, if it isn't too difficult! Congrats!

Jes said...

Oh I love your bathroom! Good job guys! :) ... and wow! Youre my hero for the butter! I would have never even thought of it being canned and food storage. I Sooo need to start food storage!

Danielson Family said...

Your house looks great!

kodyandheather said...

Your house is looking great!!! I love the paint colors that you have done, it looks so good!!!