About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

~32 weeks!~

This last week has been a hard week for me. Last Wednesday I went to work and I was hurting to bad, I could not open my legs, it hurt to walk, so I called and asked my Dr. if that was just part of being pregnant, and they wanted to me to come in. So I left work and went to my Dr.'s office. The boys looked good, but I was measuring at 41 weeks, and I was dilated to 2 Cm and I was 90% effaced. So he put me on bed rest.
That is why last week was hard, it kills me not to do anything. I mean dont get me wrong I love laying around just as much as the next person, but when your told not to do anything it makes it really hard.
My mom came down for a quick trip on Monday night, and then had to leave Tuesday night. It was so nice to have her with us, even if it was only for a day!
Good news is that Paul got the down stairs done, it is all painted and new carpet is in! Our babies will have a new room for them when they come home!
Today I had another Dr. apt. He is happy I am still pregnant and says to keep pregnant! The boys are looking good one is measuring at 3lbs 7oz and the other is at 3lbs 4oz, and I am measuring at a whopping 44 weeks.
So as for now we are all doing good, trying to stay pregnant!

8 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Hang in there!!! Good luck with everything and take it easy!!

Tami and Jared said...

Try to enjoy the rest as much as you can because once the boys come there won't be any. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

So glad you are still pregnant! 32 weeks is a great point to make it to, but now you can make it to 34! Hope you have a Merry Christmas! You should get all the movies and books you haven't been able to read and watch and just love it!

Leisa Moulton said...

Hang in there!! I know it's tough just laying around, but it's worth it! The longer they stay in there, the better. Thanks for the update!

Brandy said...

Ohh you poor girl... the last stretch is by far the hardest expecially when you can't do anything to help keep your mind busy.. but enjoy the quiet and they will be here before you know it!!

Emily said...

As much as it sounds so fun to "do nothing", I know it gets old pretty fast! I was on bedrest for 6 weeks with Seth and it definitely made the last little bit seem like it would last forever. But, it is definitely worth it!
I had a friend that would bring me different books and movies every few days and it helped a ton! Get some suggestions from friends of what to read/watch. It is also a great time to get some projects done that you can do laying/sitting down. Good luck and think healthy baby thoughts!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Thanks everyone. Brandy and Emily.. Its nice to hear someone tell me its hard.. I hear all the time that would be nice.. but I think somedays I am going crazy:)

moma berry said...

good luck! Hope things keep going well for all of you. try and find a good book or two and some nice lotion for your husband to rub your feet with!