




After a long week of tryouts, yesterday was the last day and we have our new team! I really can't wait to start this year I all ready really like the girls and I really like working with the other coach. Here are a few pictures of the fun day!
I wish I would have started taking pictures earlier because after the girls made it we took them in a room and talked to them, and then one by one we took them out to talk as we walked out the old Senior girls put pillow bags over there heads and took them out to our cars. We drove around for a little bit and then took them out for Ice Cream! It was so much fun!!! It is going to be a great year!









4 comments:
Aw they look cute! I bet youre going to have so much fun this year! Congrats again girl! :)
FUN! So your a couch for a High School Cheer Team? Is that Right? And you did it last year too? How do you find time for it all... Go you, so talented!!!
PS did you get that for Halle's B day next week? You should come even if it's only for a minute, Calli would LOVE to see you and Halle is getting so big!
That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous that you have the opportunity to do something like that. :)
so fun! i'm so jealous! i miss cheerleading like crazy! you'll be such a great coach.
Post a Comment