About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

~More good news!~


So a lot has been going on in my work life. As a lot of you know I have been at the same job for the past 3 1/2 years, and not long ago I was made manager. Well last week I was told that I get to help start the new payment processing Dept. It is a really good thing for me, I am learning a lot and love doing something new and it does not hurt to get paid better.

Next... I have been a cheer coach at Spanish Fork High school last year and I loved it, but the school wanted a teacher to be the coach so they could save money:( I was really sad and I have really wanted to keep helping, So I put my name out there and a school that I would not be able to work at because of hours has put my name out there to 3 different schools and I just got the job at Timpanogos High School!! I am a cheer coach/competition coach. I could not be happier!!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go Aubrey on ALL your great news!!

Jes said...

Thats so awesome Aubrey! Congrats girl!! :) ... when do you start?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! We are super happy for you!

The Jennings said...

Congrats!! That is super awesome!!

Brandy said...

NICE!! Where is Temanoga High School? Are you in Spanish Fork? COngrats!!

Taryn said...

Sounds great. I miss the cheer scene, but a little busy right now to volunteer at our high school :) however, Go THS...my cousins attended and attend Timpanogas High.