So I have not posted anything for a while. My work has blocked anything from blogspot.com so I have not had a lot of time to write anything.
For as long as it has been you would think that I would have lots of good new news to talk about, but I really don't.
As for the house we got our roof on and it does not leak so that is a good thing. We got a new front door that I love and we are getting ready to stucco.
Paul is still working at South West and and he is planning on going back to school on Jan.
I am Selling merchant services and coaching at Timpanogos High School in Orem. I love coaching Cheer, my girls are really good this year and I am having a blast!
We leave for Nicaragua on Oct 31 and I cant wait, and I will put pictures up. I hope everyone is doing good.
Kate Wisdom Teeth and Last Day of School
9 months ago









3 comments:
Glad to hear that your roof is fixed, I'm sure that is a big relief.
Sounds like you are a busy girl with your work, coaching cheer, and home projects. That is good. I bet that you are such a fun and great cheer coach. :)
fun! can't wait to hear about your trip!
Hi Aubrey! Thanks for leaving me that sweet comment, it made me smile! I used to coach cheer too! LOVED it! Your blog is darling! And a trip to Nicaragua... HOW EXCITING!
Post a Comment