So as most of you know Paul and I have been working on our roof. ( read next post if not) Well yesterday we were up on the roof working and Paul was working with some sheet metal and it cut his finger and he had to get some stitches.
I thought WOW we have been working on the roof and no one has gotten hurt. Well Paul broke that for us, below are some pictures of us at the DR.'s
Paul I hope you start feeling better!!
Paul getting worked on, it must of really hurt, cause he never says anything hurts.

It is lots deeper than what the pic looks like. 
The top of my roof looks like a crime scene, with all the blood.









5 comments:
Oh no! I hope that Paul is okay. I guess that it could be worse...
Oh that is not cool. that is to bad but be grateful it was only a finger...
Hey aubs! whats your email?
Yikes! How sad! Hope it heals quick for him!
I was babysitting my brother when I was 12 and he cut his finger, I had never seen so much blood in my life, they bleed like CRAZY!!
Post a Comment