So I have been home from our trip for a while now, but I have been so busy with Work, Cheer and Family I have not even cared to take care of my blog. This post is pics of our trip it was so much fun!
The Beautiful buildings, and lots of water.


This boy wanted me to buy this from him, but he would not go down in his price, so I bought from someone that would :)


Some really cute girls that were playing and they said I could take there picture! I have a few, cause they loved seeing themselves in the camera .


Monkey playing in the tree, this was taken on the hike up the Volcano.

Crazy huge tree truck! The wind but this bad boy down.


The Volcano. We had so much fun!

Our Hotel.

The next few pics are from the Corn Islands, so great, and no People!

check it out, no people sand and clear blue water.



so so green.


out to dinner, we loved the food. We are still making it at home, (Paul made some for breakfast today!)




Our airplane so small and see all the rain.
Our first hotel, making sure we know that we have to stay the night, and not just have sex and leave!
4 comments:
Oh I love the pics! Im so jealous and it looks so pretty and fun! :)
...the sign at the end cracks me up!
What a fantastic trip. Great pictures!!!
beautiful pictures of the buildings! thanks for sharing! how fun for both of you! and seriously...that sign!
YAY for beautiful vacations!!! What a beautiful place!!
Post a Comment