About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Friday, February 5, 2010

~WOW~

Oh my.... Today was the day of all days. I know I have not put a post on here for a while but nothing ever really happens to me. Well today something crazy went down. After getting to work today I started to all my day to day thing I do, around lunch they had the whole company come into a meeting. We had two different meetings in different rooms, I knew it did not feel right. People we joking about how it felt like American Idol(someone started playing the song.. kind of funny!) Then my boss talked about all the changes that had happened in the last month that they were letting go of 60% of the company and we were the lucky 60% and lost our jobs.
I of course was not happy about this, but I was ok I know am a good salesman and I would be fine. I packed up all of my crap ( I have worked there for over 4 years) and right before I was walking out the door, someone came up to me and and asked me if I would stay... (YES YES) I was like sure.. what will I be doing? Good news I am still in sales just selling something different. I am so thankful that I have a good job, and I am thankful that I still have a job. so yes WOW, I feel like I have been through the ringer!!

5 comments:

alicia king said...

wow! scary! yes good thing you still have your job!

Anonymous said...

I ran into Vee (jenny) and Kate yesterday and they told me... WOW yes that is all I have to say! HOLY COW. Well glad you are still there as well. Say hi to Jeni (the one who is still there lol) for me.

Smittys said...

Oh man that is crazy! You were def. being watched over.

Nate and Charlene said...

my goodness girl! what a roller coaster ride!!! i say, "buckle up baby, becuase it's not over yet. it's really starting to rain hard and we ALL are going to get wet!"

Lacey.costner said...

oh my goodness Aubrey! That is so scary, but still sad that all those other people had to go. You are an excellent sales lady so I'm surprised they would have even considered chopping you! I'm so glad you got to keep your job, i'm guessing Chelsea didn't keep hers though....boo...