So I have not wrote in a long time.. and I feel bad that my first post is going to be me telling how bad I feel and nothing good.
Cheer has been going so great this year, I love the coaches that are helping me.. So so nice to work with people who are not crazy:)
We have so many new girls on the team that need a ton of help with tumbling... So today I thought I would be a good Coach and help some of the girls by spotting them... the girl I was helping was doing so good, I was not even really helping her. So I told her she needed to do it by herself. She did it!! It was not pretty but she did it. So she asked if I would spot her one more time, as she was going she thought maybe I wont do what coach tells me and I will have my legs all over the place so I can kick her in the jaw.. and that is what she did.
I am dying... I am sitting here trying to eat my lunch from Costa Vida:) and I cant open my mouth.
We will see how long it takes me to help that girl again! :)
Also sad... We found out that my Dad will be leaving some time in August for Army.. We dont know where he will go but it will be about a year!... I will miss him and I feel so bad for my mom. I know she will be ok, but it is never fun to be alone.
Next post I hope I will have something more upbeat to talk about!
Kate Wisdom Teeth and Last Day of School
9 months ago









2 comments:
So sorry to hear about your jaw and glad that you're back to blogging!!!
It tears my heart when I hear that your dad will be serving for a year... that will be crazy.
Oh no! I hope your jaw is okay and I am sorry your dad has to leave! I hope you and your family get through it alright :)
Post a Comment