I had not been sick at all and I was ok with that...then at about 6-7 weeks I started feeling really nauseated no throwing up just sick.. then at a little over 7 weeks the throwing up started.. It has not been to bad, I just just feel sick all the time and then once a day if that I throw up for 10-15 min then I am good.
Well I am at 8 weeks and 3 days.. Today was our first Dr. Appt. It was so great! They id an ultra sound and we were able to see the heart beats... yes you read that right heart beats.. we are having TWINS!!
We are so happy, I cant stop smiling. When he started the ultra sound I saw two sacks, i was like is that twins?? He is said YES and you all should have seen Pauls face. We were able to see the heart beats and find out that the babies are due Feb 18th but he said we will most likely go at the end of Jan first part of Feb.









17 comments:
Ok, so I'm totally blog-stalking you but I couldn't help it. I had to tell you congratulations, I'm so happy for you!!! That's so exciting, and hopefully you'll only have a few more weeks of being sick. For your sake, I hope so! Congratulations again!
Thanks so much! I am glad that you said something. We are really happy.. how are you.. I tried to look at your blog, but it wont let me:)
ohh man..soo exciting! It's a fun ride! i have gobs of personal experience advice, but I will give you one right now...when they are 3 months old, Trust me, you can do it...it will pass. You will survive :) After that, it's not as hard!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Good luck and I hope you get feeling better soon.
YAy Aubrey!!! So happy for you!
congrats Aubrey you will have so much fun with your twins!
Woot! Woot! Congrats!!!
YEA!!!! I am so happy for you! There are hard days, but then there are the days that make it all worth it. Plus, when they get older, they really entertain each other well! I'm just so excited for you!
Oh my goodness!! That is so so awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you start feeling better Aubrey. TWINS? Wow, that is so exciting! I always said I would LOVE to have twins because it is one less time I would have to be pregnant :) You better update this thing often, I want to know how you're doing!
Oh my gosh that is crazy and exciting. I always said if I was going to have twins..I would want them first because you would not be able to compare having 1 baby to 2. Plus if you have more kids and it is just a single it will seem so much easier. Good luck!
PS. I would rather have morning sickness then a face full of acne all 9 months. Be grateful!
It's about time! :-) Congrats! I am so happy for you! You will make great parents! Did you know that Sean and Candida are also expecting the end of February?
What?! Oh my gosh!!! CONGRATS guys!!! How fun!
(thats almost exactly how it went with me finding out I was pregnant with Addie too)
I was just thinking that I hoped you guys had kids soon, clicked on your blog, saw the baby widget on the side and almost freaked because Id missed the new somehow...until I saw your post was about it! :) Awww congrats again!!
YAY!! Congrats again!!
Congrats guys, that is SOOO exciting!!
That is so wonderful and exciting! Congratulations!
HOLY AWESOMENESS! Wow not just 1 but 2 babies! Congrats you guys, I am SO excited for you. Enjoy them, they grow up WAY too fast!!!
Aubs!!! I had NO clue you and Paul were even wanting kids anytime soon!!! Congrates! I am soooo happy for YOU and YOUR new family! LUV you girl! HOPE everything goes well!!!
Post a Comment