About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

~Called to Serve~

The past few weeks have been really fun and crazy busy. Two weeks ago I drove up to Idaho so that I could be with Chase when he went to the temple for the first time. I am so thankful that I was able to be there with him. My week did not start off so great and I was not sure I was going to be able to make it.
Monday night I got the flu, and it did not stop until Tuesday night. Late Tuesday night I passed another kidney stone.. yep thats number 2, not fun at all, but the up side was that I did not have to go to the hospital. Thursday I was feeling sick again and had the worst pain in my left side, I was driving up to Idaho and I just kept praying I would make it safe. The pain went away until I pulled into my moms house and it was back. I asked Chase if he would give me a blessing, he did such a good job, he blessed me that I would be able to feel good enough to go to the Temple and make it through the session. It must have worked cause I was able to go and be with him. I love the Temple and I love my family, I was so thankful that Chase was worthy to give me a blessing.
The next day my Mom gave me a baby shower. It was so much fun to see everyone. (Thanks to everyone to came, and I missed all that could not make it) That night I went to watch Shelley Play some football, After the game I was not feeling well at all, I tried to sleep but I could not sleep I just laid in bed and cried, after what felt like forever, I passed ANOTHER Kidney Stone, Yes that makes for 3!
The next week was fun Chase and my Mom came to Utah to go to some Temples and they stayed at my house, then that weekend we went back up to Idaho cause chase had his Mission farewell (He did so good).
On Tuesday of last week my Mom and Chase came to stay with me again cause Chase went into the MTC. He will be serving in the Dominican Republic Santiago Mission, I know he will be a great missionary.






Just a pic of me at 27 weeks!

4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Looking good with the prego belly. Good luck to your brother on his mission, he will do great!!

Melissa said...

You look so good! My best friend's little brother went to that same mission. He's been back for about a year now though. Hope you don't have anymore kidney stones, that sounds AWFUL!

Julie said...

I cannot believe you are already 27 weeks! You look awesome! Sorry about the kidney stones, hope the pregnancy gets a little better. What is the doctor saying about timing? Good luck!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Thanks everyone! Julie, The Dr. has not said much, he just looked at me and laughed and said your not going to to make it to your due date. So I guess we will see.. When did your little boys come?