About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

~A few Pics~

I have not been very good at having Paul take pictures of me.. but here are a few.


Me with the boys at 18weeks!

19 weeks!

24 Weeks!

24 weeks coming at you!

4 comments:

Julie said...

You are adorable! I just went through and have some cute stuff and some you might not be interested in, but let me know if you are ever in the area and you can come look. I also have some WAY CUTE preemie stuff that my boys didn't wear a ton that you can use if your boys come early. I'll keep going through my stuff and see if I can find anything!

Smittys said...

You look great! So exciting.

Lori Harris said...

Looking good!!! Hope that you're feeling good too!

Melissa B. said...

Oh so cute!