About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

~pics~

I have some much to update, but I dont feel like I have any time to just sit down and write, when I am not with the boys I am cleaning or just sitting down.
The boys will be 7 WEEKS TOMORROW!! Wow time sure does fly. It is so crazy how much you can love someone so much you just met.
Caleb is now 7Lbs 8oz, he is such a lovey little boy. He love to cuddle, and be held he is such a good boy. He has the cry from Hell, but as soon as your done changing his diaper he is done crying, and just as happy as can be.
Aden is now 7Lbs 1oz, he is gaining on his brother :) Aden has such a big personality in such a little body, he LOVES I mean loves to eat, he loves to just talk and hear himself, and he wants to make sure everyone knows that he is there.
The Boys are doing so good, they eat every 4 hours and at night they are doing 6-7 hours between feedings and the night before last they went 8 1/2 hours between feedings. They dont really cry only when you wake them to eat, and when you change there diapers. We sure love them.. I will try to be better about pics and updates!

I am trying to put pics up but it wont work.. I will try again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss those boys! Can't wait until you guys come up here next!