So these past (almost 3) weeks have been so fun. I love my boys and I love to see them grow and change and they are such good babies and so easy to love. My Mom has been with us the whole time. She is a rock star! She has helped me with the babies, helped with cooking cleaning, and she has been so nice to just have someone to spend time with. After my husband, my Mom is my best friend. She is so great and I love her so much, I am so beond thankful that she was able to spend some time with me and my family!

Ready for the Superbowl .. Guess who WON!

My boys looking so good!
8 comments:
Wow, they are very cute and that superbowl picture is hilarious! I think that was the exact same expression Zac had when the steelers lost. haha Your boys are so precious!
Your boys are so so adorable!! I remember when my mom left, I cried and cried and she only lives an hour away! You will be a great mom! If you ever need babysitting help I am MORE than willing! :)
Oh my gosh they are SOOOO cute! Big congrats to you guys! My 8 1/2 month old still has about 1/4 the hair those newborn BOYS have! So jealous!
What dolls! Love the Superbowl shirts. How fun!!
Moms are the best!! Glad that everybody is doing well.
Take care!
SO cute! How is babywise!
They are so adorable!! I totally know how u feel, now that my girls are both home I'm "on my own" its over whelming at times but so nice as well. If u feel like talking email me at hrpark21@gmail.com and if u want I can give u my # so we could text and compare notes ;)
they are just so cute! congrats!
I just have to add, we just looked at your blog and Teagan came over and said, "oh look mom, those are cute tiny babies."
Post a Comment