About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

3 month Pictures!












































































The boys will be 4 months old on Saturday, time sure does fly by. They have there Dr. Apt tomorrow and I will have to get on and update how big they are and all we have been up to. But until then, please enjoy some of there 3 month old pictures :)



















5 comments:

The Jennings said...

You have two handsome boys!! I can't believe it has already been 4 months. I bet you have been one busy mommy!! Hope you are all doing well :)

Lori Harris said...

What fabulous pictures!!! I love them all!! Your boys are sure growing up fast!
Take care!

Unknown said...

I was hoping you would post these! Ruth didn't show them to me before she sent them off. Probably because I was in California. Oh well. Such cute boys!!

Halley said...

OMG how stinkin cute are they!! my girls look huge next to them!! How has it been,

Justin and Kate Handy said...

I love the pictures! They are so dang cute especially now that they have begun to chub up! I hope you guys are doing alright, you sure have alot on your plate. When will I get to see you again? Oh and when is Sammy's baby shower? I am so out of the loop!