Wow I am a slacker... I have not been online in weeks, and I have not posted in Months.
Our life is so crazy FUN. I love being a Mom, I remember hearing moms talk about there kids and how great it was.. until you have your own baby(in my case babies :) ) I would have never really known what they were talking about.
I love seeing my Boys grow and learn. Every time they learn something new or doing something funny, its like I am learning something new and I am the funny one:)
Our day are the same for the the most part... I wake the boys up at 8:30am, I feed them breakfast, change them, I pump , eat my breakfast, and by 10am we are out the door for our daily walk.(and nap)
Both boys love to be outside, if they are ever upset I just walk out side and it is all better.
we get home around 12pm I eat lunch, then at 12:30 they eat lunch.. and then baby food.
We just started baby food about a 2 weeks ago. They have done well with rice cereal just a mess, three days ago we started carrots and they love love love them. I am going to try a green veggie so we will see how they like them.
After they eat we play until around 2pm and they go down for a nap this is when I try and clean or do anything I need to get done for the day. They eat again at 430-5pm, by this time Dad is home and they love their Dad. As soon as he comes home they are all eyes on him.. even if they are eating... The boys love to make dinner with Mom and Dad, we put them in there Bumbos and they watch us make dinner and play with cups and bowls or spoons. They think they don't need a third nap anymore but I say other wise. So around 7pm they take a cat nap for only 45min then they are wanting to play with Dad again until they eat at 830pm then off to bed until the next day.
Caleb is getting so big, I don't know how much he weighs we will find out next week at there 6month apt( Crazy they will be 6months)
Caleb is my shy baby, his smile can melt your heart. He will smile and look down like he is being shy... so cute! he is my roller, he like to roll but does not love to be on his belly. Caleb loves loves his brother, you can always catch him giving his brother a big smile, or talking to him.
I love when I feed they boys they will hold hand across my chest, I love it, then we I am burping them they will hold hands or grab each others arms.
Aden also is getting big, I think bigger than Caleb but I guess we will see in a few weeks. Aden is not shy he love everyone (so does Caleb just different) and he is my talker.. he is always talking to someone, or himself:) I love this boys smile, he is so happy and loves to play. He loves to hug and kiss and he will grab your face and pull you down to him to give you lots of wet kisses. Aden has rolled once but not again,, he is really close he just needs to bring his top leg over.
The boys still sleep in the same bed.. they love to be together, I don't know when I will put them in different cribs but I can tell you I think it will be harder on me then it will be on them. I love that they love each other.
There is so much more I could say but I already feel like they post is really long so sorry... I will put put some pictures up soon and I will try and do better but I would not count on it. Until then just know they are as cute as ever and loved very much!.... 6 Months, where have you gone?
Kate Wisdom Teeth and Last Day of School
9 months ago









5 comments:
Oh my gosh my twins are the same!!! Emmi is my little people person who smiles at anything and everything while alli is just content but man when she smiles it melts your heart. My girls hold hands all the time everytime i see them they are holding hands, Mind dont sleep at all unless they are next to each other or in the same crib together i wonder if its just a twin thing or just them.. good luck with greens we start off on greens just this week and man they HATE greens!!! Im glad you posted I want to see pictures cuz it looks like my girls are way cubbier then you boys lol
It was fun to see you all a couple of weeks ago! Your babies are such sweetie pies. You are sure a good mom and I can tell that those boys are very loved!
They sound so sweet! Can't wait to see pictures!
Oh my!! I seriously don't know how you do it all, but you do!!!
Take care!!
You don't really understand a mother's love until you have your own kids, huh? Isn't that love amazing?! The time does fly by so fast! Lydia will be a year in a few weeks! I love watching her learn and grow. It is the most beautiful and interesting thing in the world. (And my hat goes off to you, I can't imagine having two babes the same age!)
Post a Comment