About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Monday, December 8, 2008

~Scriptures~


I just feel like I should post this. Yesterday was a great Sunday, Paul and I went to our missionary meeting before church. They gave us a list of people they would like us to visit. So we thought that we would just start on our list right after the meeting, the first home no one came to the door, I told Paul I bet they are still in bed, it was 10:45am. He thought I was crazy and we went on to the next home, and they came to the door but.... They had just woke up and look at us like we were crazy. This gave me a little idea what it would be like to be a real missionary.

Church was great and so was the rest of the day, right before we went to bed Paul and I read a chapter the BOM. We were reading Alma 36. And one verse really stood out to me, it is Alma 36:3
3
And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their atrust in God shall be supported in their btrials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be clifted up at the last day.

This verse brought me to tears. I just think that it is really important for us to know that God loves all of us and he always is there for us. Sometimes life can be really hard but if you read the bold part again it lets us know that God will lift us up and take care of us.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE that scripture too! It is such a crazy world out there and life really is hard so it is good to know that we have someone to always depend on!

Thanks.