About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Monday, December 29, 2008

~ Christmas and the house!~

A lot has gone on the past week or two and I have been really bad at posting. I got all my Christmas shopping done early spent 6 hours making candy, went to my work party had a great Christmas at Paul's families home and started working on our house again. This time we are taking out the old ugly fireplace and putting a new one in on a different wall. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope you like the pictures.





Ice off our house, Note (NEW WINDOWS)
Paul working on the fireplace, I look bad too just no picture.
All most done.
What a mess, what to do next.
SO, so ugly. I cant wait to show you what it looks like when it is done.
My work Christmas party, Paul looks like he is having tons of fun?
Christmas morning, We look great
Baby Austin, Paul's sisters baby
Look at my new truck!!
Waiting to go down stairs.
Peanut butter balls- Milk chocolate with mint chocolate on top
Pretzels White chocolate with mint on top
Peanut clusters - Milk chocolate with mint chocolate on top
Peanut clusters - White chocolate with mint chocolate on top
Candy Candy Chocolate

Almond Crunch_ This tastes so good, but it was a head ache to make!!

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Hey Aubrey, how are you doing? Looks like your just loving life. Where do you live? Take care and talk to ya later.

Lila said...

Your treats look so good!

Eric and Hanna said...

You were a busy girl! Things are good just staying busy! What are you up to lately?

Stephanie H. said...

My gosh, you made all that food?? You always were such a good cook. I'm loving that picture of Paul working on the fireplace!

Jason and Jeni said...

I can't wait too see the finished fire place! Get those pics on here!