About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

~Thanksgiving day~

Chase got a hold of the camera.
This little boy is so dang cute.
We were trying to sing to Paul but as you can see he as already started to eat.
Mom, Grandma Farmer, ME
3 out of 4 Sisters cooking up lunch
Me and my little buddy Carson!!

I had so much fun this last weekend. On Wednesday Paul and I drove up to Idaho there were lots of people on the roads, but at least they all drove fast.
Thursday morning we got up and I started to help my mom with cooking for 40 people. Paul went and played in the turkey bowl with my brothers, I think he had fun! So many of my family member came and we had a great time eating and talking and eating...
Friday was Paul's B-day HAPPY 24th Paul I love you. Went to lunch and then to a movie with my mom and That night we made a great birthday dinner had some cheesecake and then played some games with the family.
Saturday was pretty laid back we hung out at the house and then went to a movie again and then went to dinner at Stockman's in Idaho Falls. For those of you that have not been it is really good food. After dinner back to my moms house for another game night. I really do love being with my family.
Sunday was good going but to short. We went to Church had some dinner and back to Utah, and back to work. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and I just want to say how grateful for my family and my great husband.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Dinner for 40 is impressive! We had only 11 and I felt like it was SO much work. We probably had enough leftovers for 40 people though. I'm still eating Turkey on roll sandwiches, Yum! I love Thanksgiving too!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

I'm glad you were able to see your family! I love the Holiday's.. your nephew is so cute. You look so pretty in these pics.