


We got a dog! We had been looking for a little bit, and could not find a dog that we really liked, we went to the pound and that place is so so sad and they wanted $150 for a dog there, so we just kept looking and found someone giving there 5month old Black Lab/Healer mix for FREE. So we thought that we would look into it we drove up to there house and Paul wanted that dog so we got him, and they gave us everything we needed to get started. We got a dog bed, dry dog food, soft dog food, pig ears, dog bones leash and every thing else but a house for him. He is crazy and Paul loves him. Here are some pictures of Marvin









4 comments:
Oh Im soooo unbelievably jealous! lol
Im pretty much obsessed with dogs (especially 'big' ones like labs and etc) ... poor Dan has to put up with me getting all 'teary eyed' every time we pass a animal shelter or sign, lol..or even see a commercial!
I cant wait until we get a house where we can have dogs!
He's such a cute dog! -glad Paul got his new little friend! :)
He is soooo cute!!! Glad you found one!! And for free no less! Thats awesome!
Oh my gosh Aubrey! Your puppy is soo stinkin cute! I am so jealous! I love labs! my childhood dogs were all labs! I don't know what a healer is...but he looks dang cute! whats his/her name?
sorry I totally just saw the last part of the blog! Marvin! that is soo freakin adorable!
Post a Comment