Friday our song leaders danced in the morning and did really good! The rest of the day we spent at Disneyland.
That night was so crazy my girls did not want to go to bed and they thought they were funny running around being crazy until I told them they could sleep with there moms if I had to talk with them again :)
Saturday we were up and gone by 7am our team went on at 9am and there were 21 different teams in our divisions(Super large advanced ) 21+ girls we have 26 girls. Our girls did great, better than they had all year and ended the year in the top 10 out of 21 teams!!
Later that day the girls went to play that the other Coaches and I stayed and watched the Advanced Groups, and the were so good and very fun to watch.
Sunday was a laid back day just hanging at the pool and eating and playing at Disneyland!
I got home around 4pm on Monday and I was so happy to be home with my husband I missed Paul so much, this trip was the longest we have been apart since his mission.


















3 comments:
hey Aubrey! Thanks! looks like you had a blast in California! wish we had warm weather NOW!
How exciting! That looks like a lot of fun! I am jealous. Thanks for your offer to help, that is so sweet of you!
I am sooo beyond jealous that you got to go to so cal! I miss it...and i miss disneyland soo much! I grew up with disney passes...its been more than a year since i have been...and it makes me so sad! I am glad you had fun:)
Post a Comment