About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

~what a day~

Oh man.. what a day so far... any ideas on how not to feel like I am going to die. MY ms (morning sickness) has been really bad today:(
The past two days have been so good I did not throw up and all and it is all catching up with me today! Any thoughts??

8 comments:

Stephanie H. said...

Oh Aubrey, I know how you feel!! I threw up every single day for 6 months! I tell you all the tricks I tried- try sucking on peppermint candy or sour candy. That helped esp when I didn't feel like eating anything. Ginger helped a little, you can buy it in capsules, but if you do end up throwing up after you take them they burn your throat! If you buy vit B-6 and take that with a 1/2 tab of Uni-som which is an over the counter sleep aid (but make sure to get the one WITHOUT benadryl in it) that helped a lot of people I know but didn't do a ton for me. After I wasn't able to hold anything down I talked to my doctor and I tried a few different nausea meds. Phenergan, which I didn't love, Zofran which helped but not a lot, and Reglan which ended up working the best for me. After a few months of sickness I knew if I drank water early in the morning I would throw up a few min later so I would just do that to get it over with before I left for work. It totally sucks! Good luck! I hope you feel better! (Sorry for the novel!)

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Steph... Thanks so much.. I will have to try some of those. It is just crazy cause I will go days with out feeling sick at all then a day like today hits and it kills me... I have been really lucky cause most days if I do throw up it is just once and I am done.. Today has been the worst by far:(

The King Family said...

:( I have a friend with MS who has a 2 year old and has just had 3 miscarriages in a row- but if you want to talk to someone I am sure she would be all for it- she is really nice!

Lori Harris said...

Hhmmm... I have heard about those prego pops at Motherhood maternity stores. Maybe gives those a try?? Hope you feel better soon and this is just a phase.

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

your friend has bad MS(morning sickness)?? What does she does to feel better?... Thanks for caring!

Mandi Burrell said...

So I had read that you were prego, and that it was twins on Facebook. However, I didn't know if you were going to even see if i had posted anything since you had over 60 comments. You popular thing, but congrats. I have always wanted twins, but I have only heard one heart beat and we will not have an ultra sound for 4 more weeks. I am still crossing my fingers. Good Luck, I haven't been sick so I don't know how to help.

Britney said...

Hey Aubrey! I saw your comment, thanks for stopping by! I can't believe you are going to have twins! Yikes! It is going to be so fun though. My family is doing well. AJ has been home for almost a year now from Uruguay, I doubt he has talked to your bro, tell him we say hi!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Brit,
so I tried to write back to you.. but your blog is now blocked???