

Yesterday we got to go into the Dr.'s to see how the babies are doing. It is so much fun to be able to see them both growing each month! Because we are having twins we get to have an Ultrasound each month!
Yesterday when we did the Ultrasound both babies were all over the place... they were both rolling around playing... It was so fun, but I think I am going to have some energetic babies!
The pictures above are not the best.. maybe I will try later to get better ones on there. The Top pic is of Baby A(the top one) We did not get the best pic of Baby B.. Cause it would not hold still :)
The Bottom Pic.. is another one of both of them together!
Things have been going so much better for me. I have not really been sick for the past two weeks! Only off and on do I feel sick, so that is nice.
I still have such a hard time believing that I am having two babies.. when I tell people that I am having twins I feel like I have to talk myself into it.. like it's not real... But it is real, I have seen them both growing playing and there little hearts beating away! I am sure it will feel so real when there both here in my arms! I cant wait!!!









7 comments:
I still can't believe you are having twins either, but I am so excited for you! Keep those updates coming! And don't you love that you get an ultrasound every time! Fun!
I totally understand the not really believing you are pregnant...I have the same problem. I know I'm pregnant, but I really have a hard time believing it sometimes.
I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way.
Julie, I do love that, it is so cool to see them change each month!
I am so happy for you Aubrey! And selfishly in a way... glad it isn't me! LOL! Glad you're not as sick lately, sick days bite the big one!!! Congrats again!!
Wow!!!
What fun it will be to have an ultrasound every month and see how the babies are doing. That is neat.
I cant beleive its twins either! Its funny that twins really arent THAT rare but yet its seems like such a fun crazy thing! I love it so much and am soo excited for you guys!
...Ps glad youre feeling so good! :)
Aubrey, I am glad you are not feeling so sick! I was able to enjoy my pregnancy alot more & actually be excited about having a baby when I started feeling better. I agree that is surreal to think that you will actually have a baby soon! I am being induced on Thursday, It still doesn't quite seem real that I am going to have a child - my child!! very, very soon!!
Post a Comment