I have not posted in a little while, I know things are changing, but sometimes I don't feel like it is anything that big to post about.
A few weeks ago I woke up not feel very good, my back hurt but I got up got in the shower, and got ready for work. I started out my 30min drive to work. About 10 min in I called Paul telling him I was not feeling good and if it did not get any better I was going into the Dr. Well about another 10min in I am about in tears, I call my friend to see if she knew what could be wrong(by this time I am crying).. We came up with somethings it could be so I stopped by the store to get some things before work and as soon as I got out of my car I could not move.. I thought I was going to die. I called my Dr. and he said for me to come into his office. So turned around when into his office and found out that I had Kidney Stones :( There was not much that he could do cause I am having babies, so he sent me home with some pain pills and told me to drink lots of water. I took my pills and 20 min later I was throwing up... I called to see if I could take more cause it had only been 20 min. They said yes so I tried again, and 20 min later throwing up again... I was in so much pain and just wanted it to stop.. I called my Dr. he said he would get me something so I get keep the pills down, try again and if not I had to go to the hospital.
By this point there was no way I was driving to get the pills so I called another friend and she went to get them for me. She even stayed with me to make sure they worked... so I took my pills and they stayed down for 30min.. so I took more pain meds and 20 min later I was throwing up again! I called my Dr. and they told me to come to the hospital. My friend drove me there until and Paul met us there.
To Make a very long story short it was not fun. They could not start the IV and the nurse poked me 10times and even fished around looking for something that would work. They got the IV in and it took another hour to get my meds (I was not happy and they knew it.)
I passed the stone the next am and stayed until later that night.
For some better news my Mom came down last weekend to spend some time with me. We had so much fun looking at baby things and we even got an ultra sound so my mom could see. We are having 2 BOYS!
We ate good food, went to a comedy club, and talked a lot!
Today was a good day also we had our 20 week ultra sound and got some really fun pics of the boys. They both look really healthy and growing right now track. It was so fun to see them playing... baby A(Caleb Paul Young) was so good just hanging out letting us take lots of pics. Baby B (Aden Richins Young)..(for now (: )) was sitting on Caleb's head.. When we were getting pictures of Aden we were looking at his heart and then from out of now where flips around and starts kicking Caleb.. and Caleb starting kicking back.. it was so funny! We are going to have our hands full!.. hope you like the pics.













5 comments:
Oh man, so sorry about the kidney stone. That is terrible.
What great news - 2 boys!!! HOW FUN!!
ohh how fun! two rambunctious boys!! um...kidney stones suck..and kindey stones pregnant are HORRIBLE! Worse pain EVER!!! had them at 34 weeks. I was on pain meds for a couple weeks. and lived with that hot pad attached to me too! I can still feel that pain on the right side of my back! ughgh!
Kidney stones are definitely not fun!! How fun that you are having 2 boys!!
Sorry to hear about the kidney stone, but glad that you're doing better.
Congrats on the baby boys and I love the names!!
Oh my goodness. You will definitly have your hands full. The time will fly and they will be here before you know it!!! and then you will blink and they will be 6 months old. Congrats chick!
Post a Comment