About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

~more pics~

33 Weeks!
35 Weeks, look what two weeks can do to you!

7 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Hang in there! You're doing great!!

Julie said...

You look so good, I can't believe how great you've done! I have a bunch of stuff for you, does your husband ever come up here? My husband is coming down to Provo next week, so maybe he and your husband could meet up somewhere. Hang in there!

RandiLynn said...

You look great!! I love your hair color!! Way to go lady!!!!!!!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Thanks Ladies!
Julie, Paul does not get up there much, but he could meet up when ever! thanks so much!

Dedre said...

you'll be glad you took pictures. I love looking back and shocking myself every time how freaking huge I got! :) It really is amazing what the body can do! It goes back so fast too. Sooo great you've made it to 35 weeks! yeah...most likely no NICU staying.

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

You are doing amazing! I hope everything continues to go well! Good luck girl! Keep us updated :)

Melissa B. said...

I know everyone is telling you to just hang in there, but it's true! It's all worth it!