So I just thought I would give a little update with how things are going for me and the boys.
I will be 35 weeks on Friday! I cant not even believe that I have made it this far. Last week was so hard on my body I told Paul, just so you know it is going to happen this week, I cant go any longer my body is done... but here I am a week or more later and still going. I still feel like every part of my body is going to break but I guess I am stronger than I would have ever thought. Paul says this is what I get for praying:)... When I first found out that we were going to have a baby I started praying that the baby would be healthy, then when I found out we were having twins and they they come early sometimes I pray every day they will be healthy and that they will be able to stay in as long as they need so they will be ready to come home with me...So far the prayer is working, that the babies are still cooking, and that means I just get to keep feeling this way :) (I would not have it any other way).
Last week I was measuring at 47 weeks, so yes I am so big. I need to take another pic, when I get around to getting ready for my day for sitting in my chair :)
I just need to say thanks to all of the people that have stopped by my house to see how we are doing. for all the meals and treats and movies, books, and puzzles, to help keep my mind sane. You will never know how much it means to me and Paul!
Hope that my next post says going on 36 weeks!!! Everyone Cross your fingers!
Kate Wisdom Teeth and Last Day of School
9 months ago









5 comments:
Aubrey, you are totally fine in writing me. I didn't write u earlier afraid u would think I'm weird lol. I am in total agreement with you I pray all the time thatime they are healthy and can come home when I do! I told everyone in the begining I will make it till 36-37 weeks, but now I'm ok with going um NOW :) so if its not weird to you I would love to compare more since we are a day apart and having complete opposites.
Thanks for writing me I am totally grateful to know its not just me!
Way to go girl! I can't even imagine having two babies squished in there! You can do it! Are you on bedrest? if not, I hope you are able to relax and not worry about working or going anywhere. I've been thinking about this roommate reunion but I want to wait until you have the twins so we can all see them. Good luck with the last little bit. You will feel AMAZING when they finally come and you have your body back!
Halley, I am glad i wrote you! I would love to compare please feel free to write me any time!
Step, thanks so much, yes i have been on bed rest for 4 weeks as of today :( it has been one of the hardest things ever. I cant wait for our reunion and I would love to wait for the babies to be born so they can meet you, but also so I can go:) Hope your doing good!
I am so glad you are still going! Sorry I haven't gotten you that stuff yet, I forgot to send it down with my sister. She might be coming up soon. I am just so happy you are still going! Keep hanging on!
Good luck, you will never regret praying for healthy babies, Our first week was full of worries and concerns over really nothing because we were able to have a pretty healthy one but it is just so new we worried about everything. Hope you are still going strong...can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment