About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Friday, January 28, 2011

~One week old!~





Caleb has the Dark Hair Aden is Has the Blond Hair


I have so much to write, but I am so so busy. So I will give a little bit of info and post some pics for now until I find time to tell the whole story!!

On Friday morning the 21st of Jan( I was 36 weeks on this day) I woke up with Paul around 7:30am to eat breakfast before he started working on the house. After I ate I started not feeling very good and at 8am my water broke. I was not 100% sure that what it was but then it just kept coming so I told Paul, I got in the shower, called my Mom so she could start driving from Idaho, and got to the Hospital around 11am.
Long story short nothing happend they put me on pit and I was having contractions but they were not hard. So all day long I just waited for things to move, but my 11pm I was at an 8 and the contractions were still not very strong. So my Dr. said it was time to do a C- Section, at 11:44pm Caleb Paul Young was born at 5Lbs 13 oz 17 in Long. At 11:45pm Aden Richins Young was born at 5 Lbs 2oz 17 in Long.
Caleb did great and I was able to have him right away! Aden had his cord around his neck twice and was on Oxygen for 4 hours but then he was good with that. His Blood Sugar was a little low so they had him on an IV for 2 days to make sure he was good!
After 4 Days in the Hospital we all were able to come home and we are so happy to have these babies in our home. They are good babies and so loved!
They are one week old today and so crazy that it has been a week!
I will post again later but it is now time to feed again :) Oh life is so good :)

11 comments:

Halley said...

Aubrey they are perfect!! Look at the hair they both have! It's amazing that they had no nicu I'm so happy for you guys! I hit 37 weeks and it looks like I'm gonna have to be induced next week these girls just dont want to come out!! Any pointers on how to handle two at a time I'm open for suggestions! :) congrats I'm so happy for you!!

Julie said...

They are such beautiful babies! You did so great carrying them as long as you did! I can't wait to hear more details, glad it's going so well!

Stephanie H. said...

I am soooo happy for you! They are both so stinkin' cute!! And yay for not being pregnant right?! Your life will be SO different but so much better! :)

Emily said...

Congratulations! They are absolutely adorable! Enjoy them, they grow so fast!

Dedre said...

congratulations!!! totally fraternal for sure! I bet you're tired...but honestly...you are still running on an adrenalin high, in about 4 weeks, you will no severe exhaustion :) it's fun stuff :)lol

Mandi Burrell said...

YEAH! Congrats, so glad they are healthy and doing good. They are adorable can't wait to see more picts...when you have time :)

Lori Harris said...

A big congrats!!! I am glad that everything well okay and everybody is doing well. Congratulations!!

Gloria said...

Congrats Aubrey! Those little babes are adorable!!

moma berry said...

contratulations! they are beautiful and your mom looks good with them too. Have fun and enjoy

Sheen said...

congrats lady! how precious are they?! can't wait to see all of your fun updates!

Anonymous said...

they are just so sweet! congrats!

i had a dream about you and your babies last night! you had them on the floor on their stomach's and they were just holding their heads up so good! i remember asking if you were going to feed them, and you told me, well they were just born, so in a couple days i will! lol! funny huh!