About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


The Party!!!
Look at the bread bowls
eye balls -- SO so good.





I have always liked Halloween, but growing up in the middle of nowhere I never had Trick or Treaters! So this year I could not wait, the house we bought is down town so I thought we were going to have lots of fun!!!
Thursday night Paul and I carved our pumpkins, We had lots of fun!
Friday Was my work party so I got up at 3:30am to start my Chile that I was making for the party, went back to bed until it was time to go to work. I did not know what I should be so I found something around the house and ta da!!! a Jypsi.
The Party was great with good food and friends, Friday night was sad with only 3 kids. Needless to say we had lots of candy for us to eat!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie H. said...

Cute costume! I know what you mean! We live in an apartment complex and thought all the little kids would come trick-or-treating so we bought candy and we didn't have one single trick-or-treater!

Jes said...

Your costume turned out way cute!
I was sad though because Halloween is my favorite day and we just stayed home this year AND we only had like 7 trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood! Now I have 5 bags of candy to get rid of somehow! :(

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hey Aubs,
It's Kort! How are you? Your blog is so cute. If you want an invite to mine send me your E-mail to littlered_pa@yahoo.com. Love ya Kort