About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

~This past week~

I will try later to put up some more pictures, my computer is taking forever!




This past week I a have been all over the place. On Thursday Paul call me letting me know that he got hurt at work. He was unloading a truck and when he was getting down fell and part of his body went under the truck hurting his leg and then he had some copper pipe fall on his back. I always worry about him at work, he always says he is fine until I see him at home and know that he is really in more pain then he is letting on.
That night Paul went to his families house and met up with his little bro and his Dad and the went hiking down in Arches, I really did not want to be home by myself so I packed up and went to Idaho to spend some time with my family.
Friday was so much fun, I talked with my mom all day and then Sammy came over with Carson and we played until it was time for my Dads Football game. We drove to the game together and Carson and I both had Chases number 7 on!
The game was a really good game but they did not win, but I do need to say GOOD JOB on a great season and good job getting 3rd in the state!

Last night my job took Paul and I out to dinner we went to Teppanyaki restaurant it was so good and fun to get out of the house!!

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Aubrey, hearing Ruslana on your play list totally brought back memories from Ukraine!

The Neads said...

Hey... I got your message on my blog... you are soo cute... and grown up... WOW!!! It will be fun to keep up with you and your cute little family... I absolutely love your family... Tell them I said "hi"