About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~VOTE~


I just wanted to say how important I think it is to vote!!! For all of you who have already voted GOOD JOB!! Those that are still thinking about, stop thinking and go VOTE!!!!

3 comments:

Jes said...

I just posted a vote blog too! We're so cool!

We are living up in good 'ol Logan. ...and thats the BAD part about the candy, lol I WILL eat it! :)

Dave and Ashlee Dansie said...

Aubrey long time no see girl! Man I miss you and the days of the hotel and beco boys ha ha! Anyway would love to keep in touch my blog is daveandashleedansie.blogspot.com

Ashlee Nelson Dansie

Rebecca Paredes said...

I voted too! it took forever to get to the school I needed to go because i thought you can go to any location...ha ha :)