About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

~Cheer~

This year I started as one of the coaches at Spanish Fork High School. I have loved being back in cheer and helping with the girls. Here are just a few pictures and videos of my girls and I will post more, next week we have another competition this weekend wish us luck!!


After our first competition
Getting ready trying to clam down
Big smiles girl, work your face.
Go SFHS
Getting beautiful

Looking good!
Paul and I at a football game.

1 comment:

Trista Rich said...

It looks like quite a cheerleading group of girls that you have there...It was nice to talk to you on the phone...hope that all is well.