About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Friday, January 16, 2009

~GOOD NEWS~

So not a lot has gone on this week, but I do have some good news I would like to share.
The other day my boss brought me in letting me know that he was going to make me Manager and I was going to get a raise!! I just feel so blessed because work has been kind of slow and that morning when I was saying my prayers I just asked for something to change and right after lunch my boss told me the good news!!

8 comments:

Sheen said...

ny first thoughts were that you were doing to share that you were prego! :)

that's awesome though! what a relief!!! especially in these hard times with people getting laid off and losing their jobs.

what a blessing it is to have the gospel in our lives and feeling comforted and watched over in times of need.

congrats!

Sheen said...

{my} first thoughts... is what i meant.

i hate spelling things wrong.

Unknown said...

Haha, that's funny cuz I was thinking that you were going to be announcing the same thing, but then I thought, surely she would have called us before announcing it on her blog! But that is super exciting that you got promoted! Congrats! I hope that it helps you guys out a lot. You know, maybe you can make some extra money to put away so that you can make that other announcement ;)

Brandy said...

Congrats!! What a good thing in these tough time. Where do you work at?

Josie said...

That is so exciting! I too was expecting it to be a pregnancy announcement! haha- Im glad we can keep in touch now!

Brandy said...

Yes, I'm working at an office job.. Somthing I never thought I'de do, but my amazing boss lets me bring Jax to work with me, otherwise I would be able to afford to work. Daycare is so much. I still do hair on the side and am working on getting my idaho license and start back doing hair. I'm glad to find your blog.

Brandy said...

Oh your so sweet. Thanks, I love our winter wedding. We even got married outside. Do you have any of your wedding pictures on your blog?

Paul and Aubrey Young said...
This comment has been removed by the author.