About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

~More on the house~

Welcome To My Home The framing is done, now we need the fireplace.
Framing in the new fireplace. This took longer than it should have
Here is Paul working hard again.
We just added this door to our bed room, cause we will take out the other door when we start on the master bath.
Here is Paul taking out the wall, so we that we could start doing some electrical

This is the downstairs bathroom, this room was so so nasty. So we just took everything apart, all the walls floor everything had to go.

We put in a great shower with TWO shower heads, one is normal size and the other is a 12in rainfall shower head. We but in a new deep sink with a travertine slab for our countertop, and new faucet. And the floors are BIG travertine tiles.

We still need to finish painting, baseboards and molding
adding shelves











































We Got a new toilet and we put in 4 lights (Before it only had 1)







































This is Paul and I fixing the plumbing, not the best part of fixing up a house.












Please keep in mind that we are not done ( I don't know if we ever will be) But here is a update.

Since I have taken these pictures we have new windows and they really help make the kitchen look newer.




We have put in new floors, updated the
cabinets, put in black granite tile counter tops. Added a travertine back splash, Added a really nice three bowl sink (it is really deep) and a really cool faucet and took out a wall and painted.


Things we still need to do. Get all new stainless steel appliances(we all ready have the cook top) Finish the Island and finish the baseboards and crown molding.

10 comments:

The Smaellies said...

Holy Cow! We could totally use your expertise! Thanks for the pictures! I love seeing the progress! You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

yay you guys have a kitchen!!! :D And it's BEAUTIFUL. Love the bathroom, too!!! I'm so jealous of your shower. Good work you two!

Josie said...

that looks SO nice!!!! Good job guys!

Jes said...

Wow! Thats awesome guys!! Youve been working hard, and its looking way cute! Im jealous! :) I want a home!
...I like the colors so far too!

Trista Rich said...

Hey handy man, and handy woman...When are you going to come and remodel my bathroom...are you cheap? JK but honestly, that bathroom and kitchen looks amazing, good job you two...

daegan said...

nice job guys! looks great!

Unknown said...

and then you are coming to start working on my house, right? :D

Brandy said...

HOOOLLLY Cow, look at you, your quite the carpenter... I thought you said you did marketing?? Your house is BEAUTIFULL!! I love the kitchen.. I would cut off my left leg to have a kitchen like that.. Your shower is beautiful too.. Good job. Keep updating pictures when you get finished.

leslie mae said...

Woah!!! I would LOVE to buy a really old cute cottage type house and fix-er up!! I think I'll now dream it looks as awesome as yours!!!

Mumsy said...

(Your friendly neighbor, Lindsey Johnson here...)

Um...I'm totally, completely jealous of your kitchen. It looks awesome.

Thanks for the yummy peanut butter treats. They were so good.