
This weekend was very busy Paul and I got up really early on Saturday and started working on our house. We are putting in a new fireplace and so we took out a wall put some new outlets in and almost got done framing. Later that night we went to the Draper UT LDS Temple open house.
The temple was so beautiful, it did not look like any that I have ever seen in side (Kind of like the Hong Kong Temple)
I loved walking through looking at everything, but the whole time I kept thinking how I cant wait to go back when the temple is dedicated, so that the feeling of the temple will be there. I love the temple and I am so blessed to be able to go often and remind my self what life is really about and remind myself that we have a loving Heavenly Father who loves us and wants us to return to live with him.

Also this past week I have been reading the books "The Great and Terrible" by Chris Stewart. These books are so good and really get you to thinking about life and the choices we GET to make in this life and the choices we made in the Premortal life. If you love a good book I give them a 10









3 comments:
I love the temple :) It's the best place to go ever!!! And...I love those books, I've read them all and they give so much insight on satan and our ability to think and choose. Love Love them. How are you? oh and you should post more pictures of your place :)
Thanks for finding us! We were in Draper two weekends ago and were hoping to take our non-member friends to the open house, but things didn't workout that time. So we'll have to make another trip down to see it. We think the outside is gorgeous, and can't wait to see inside too! It sounds like your job is great, congrats on the raise! It'll be fun to keep in touch with you guys.
Thanks! :) They look ok as long as you dont look close! *wink* Im definitely still a beginner, and I just experiement... which doesnt always work out. Its fun though. I want to see something you make! :)
Ive never been to the temple, but we want to and are working for it... so 'someday'! :)
...and Ive been looking for a new book, so I will give these a try!
Post a Comment