About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

~Got my Hair did~

Last night I got my hair done by Heather (Wade) Call. I am so happy that she lives in Utah cause she always does such a great job on my hair. Thanks again Heather!! p.s MY HAIR IS GROWING!!!



7 comments:

Randilynn said...

it looks soooo good. you're beautiful!!! how are ya?

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

YOUR HAIR ALWAYS LOOKED AMAZING YOU LOOK ADORABLE...HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?...YOUR HOUSE IS SO CUTE SO FAR I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN......

Sheen said...

your hair looks awesome! i wish heather lived here so she could do mine! i love that lady! do you live close to her? tell her hi for me!

i just barely got mine did by my neighbor. she does fabulous and it's way cheap! doesn't it make you feel like a new woman when you get it done?! i love it!

you look great!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so pretty!!!! I'm so missing my blonde hair now :(

Jes said...

I like it! It looks so pretty! I wish so much that I never cut mine short! -its taking years to grow back! :( Im jealous!

Unknown said...

Looks good! I hope you guys get to come up next weekend. Carson has been repeating your name all week!

Mumsy said...

I meant to tell you how great your hair looked when I saw you at church on Sunday. I love it!