This Valentines was so great! Paul did a great job. We stayed home and we had fondue and then Paul got me two chick flicks and he even watched them with me. The first picture is of my wedding day, I had calla lilies painted in bright colors. So Paul had some calla's painted for me, he wanted to get different colors but the lady only did one color. But his thoughts to do it mean so much! I love that man and I am so thankful for him.


Cheese fondue with Apples and Bread

Getting ready for dinner.
Filet Mignon Shrimp, King Crab, and Chicken

My beautiful Flowers that Paul bought me.
2 comments:
Ive never seen painted calla lilies! Theyre pretty! He did do a good job on valentines! Im jealous! :)
(we didnt really do anything this year)
Hey it sounds like you guys had a great valentines. Paul did a really good job!!
Post a Comment