So this weekend Paul and I bought a new car!! I am so happy that I now have a car that will be safe and get me where I need to go. My old car had a lot of different problems and about every other month we had it in the shop. So on Friday my car started being Dumb again so I went home and told Paul that I think we should get a new car. We went out on Friday looking and did not see anything that really caught my eye. Saturday we went looking all day and Found my car, I loved it Paul loved it, I had to have it, But.... It was too much money (that always happens) So we kept looking, we went to the next place and they guy kept telling us if we could put money down we could have this car or that car. We left thinking we should find out how much the car we loved would be if we put money down. Guess what?? By putting some money down we were able to get the car we LOVED!! Our new car is a 2007 Saturn Aura XE, it only has 30,000 miles on it and looks and drives great!! I am so happy to have a car that I like and that works!!
5 comments:
Awesome! It is always fun to be in a new car, and even better when it is your own! It looks very nice!
How fancy! Somday we will get a new car lol!
How fun! I loved my Saturn, I think they are great cars.
Yay for new cars!
aww now its my turn for a new nice car! ha that will be a while! but i love your car! its so roomie and pretty! good choice!
Post a Comment