Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Talk (thats my job)
2. Sleep
3. Cook
4. Dance/Cheer
5. Drive a Stick
6. Sing
7. Speak a little Russian!
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Sew (I am learning)
2. Run for a long time
3. Go to long with talking to my MOM!!
4. Stop loving Paul
5. Keep my house clean
6. stop eating(I am trying)
7. Make enough money(everyone want's my money)
Seven Things I Say Most:
1. Please
2. I love you!
3. No!
4. I guess
5. What cc number do you want to put that on(for my job)
6. Thanks
7. Paul
Seven Goals for the Year:
1. Loose weight!
2. Save Money
3. Read the scriptures and Pray every day.
4. Learn to Sew
5. Fix the house
6. Be a better wife
7. Keep in touch with my friends more
Seven Reasons that I fell in Love with Paul:
1. He love me so much!
2. He is my best Friend
3. We want the same things in life.
4. He likes the same things as I do
5. Is a worthy Priesthood holder
6. He is so HOT!
7. Has the same parenting ideas as I do
Seven things I love to Eat!
1. Everything
2. Sea Food
3. Anything with Sugar
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Water
6. Fruit
7.Anything Paul makes (That means I am not cooking!!)
Seven People I TAG
1.Heather
2. Tami
3. Sammy
4. Sheena
5. Sara
6. Randi
7.Mary
1.Heather
2. Tami
3. Sammy
4. Sheena
5. Sara
6. Randi
7.Mary









2 comments:
You just did a tag but here is another one for you! Love the hair and the car!
Oh oops I forgot to tell you look at my blog for details!
Post a Comment