I love when we travel people still ask us where we are going on our honeymoon. :)
He always lifts me up, he makes me so happy. Paul is such a hard worker!
I love how we get to go to bed each night together and I love how he holds me, he makes me feel so safe, like the bad of the world is gone, and he will always be there for me.
I love that we have so much fun together! I love traveling the world with him, or just playing a game at home!
I love looking at these pictures, looking back and thinking when I was taking these I really had know idea, how lucky I am and how happy I would always be.



The new Paul and Aubrey Young!!!
I love my cake!
Showing a little love!
My husband is so HOT!!!
I love this picture, when I look at it I cant help but smile!










6 comments:
I remember this!!!! How fun! That makes me smile that you liked your cake.... my sister always wonder. You are so beautiful, I'm happy you and Paul are SOOOOOOOOO HApPy!!!!
Great pictures! You two are so cute... you are a beautiful bride! Congrats to three years. Holy cow no kids yet, what's the deal?lol I had two in 4 years!
You guys seriously are the cutest couple ever!! I love it! Happy anniversary guys!!
Happy 3 years! Glad we can share it with you! :) hehehe
Congrats! I can't believe its been three years! Thats wonderful! I'm glad you are so happy!
That was fun looking at those pictures, you guys are so cute and you looked so pretty, I love your hair!
Post a Comment