About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~Great Savings~


I have been reading on a lot of Blogs about how to save money at the store, and for 3YEARS I have never done it, I always just bought what I wanted or what I needed.

Well the past 2 weeks or so Paul and I have tried to start saving money at the store. (Paul loves this more than me, and he love to go to the store!)

We went shopping yesterday and got ALL of this food for under $30!!!! I was so happy to let everyone know, then I was looking at blogs and they had more food than me for less money :( . I guess all that means is i still have a lot to learn.

So even though I still spent $30 I think I got some great stuff.
just look at the pic, not a lot of junk food, and the chips I got for FREE and the twix I got for FREE other than that all really healthy food.

3 comments:

kodyandheather said...

That is awesome Aubrey...you need to give me a lesson on how to get more for you money.

Lacey.costner said...

oh aubrey!! Good to hear from you, i also do a lot of couponing, infact last week I got 4 softsoaps (the nice new ones) and 9 boxes of hamburger helper for $6.00! Good times! Good for you for wanting to save money!

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

ok, I need to learn your secret! How do you save this much money? I spend way too much money at the grocery store!