About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Monday, October 27, 2008

~BOO at the ZOO~

After dinner! It was so so GOOD :)

I love Mimi's cafe!!! It is some of the best food ever, after the zoo we thought we would treat ourselves to a great dinner!
Our niece and Paul's Mom, riding the train.
Trying to make sure we are all still together!!
I think he was trying to be a Monkey??
Paul had so much fun at the zoo, playing with his nephew! He kept saying "Whats that."
On Saturday Paul and I went the to Zoo with some of his family. It was a lot of fun, I have not been to the zoo in years I think the last time was in 2005 in Ukraine and it was just sad, and before that I don't even remember.
As we drove up to the zoo there were cars everywhere, I just kept thinking I did not know the zoo was so cool :) come to find out it is "Boo at the Zoo" so there were little kids all dressed up everywhere. I am glad that we got there around 2pm cause people started to clear out.

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Yah, the zoo in Ukraine was sad!! Phill and I also love the Hogle Zoo!

Lacey.costner said...

Yay Aubrey has a blog now!!! k, I'm so jealous I feel like ya'll are always on some extravagant vacation that I will never be able to go on in my lifetime!! We are excited to see you at the party Friday!!