So here are some of our pics from Europe, if people want to see more just let me know, i took about 800 so there are more to share if people want to see.
This looks so fun! I have always wanted to go to Europe, but maybe later in life! So what do you do for a job? For some reason, I thought you were going into nursing, but maybe that is just because of your mom. And thank you for offering your camera, you are so generous! We are getting ourselves one in the next few weeks, but thank you so much! That is nice of you! It is fun to see what you are up to! And fun that you live so close!
2 comments:
This looks so fun! I have always wanted to go to Europe, but maybe later in life! So what do you do for a job? For some reason, I thought you were going into nursing, but maybe that is just because of your mom. And thank you for offering your camera, you are so generous! We are getting ourselves one in the next few weeks, but thank you so much! That is nice of you! It is fun to see what you are up to! And fun that you live so close!
Wow! I am so jealous! Zach and I have been wanting to take trip to Europe. We'll have to get some pointers from you when we finally get to go.
Post a Comment