About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall!!






Today has been such a great day, did not do much this morning. I talked with my mom for about 2 hours, then Paul took us on a drive up the canyon. The fall colors were so beautiful, I love fall there are some many great things in fall, the colors, football, the weather! Here are some pics from our drive.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I live in San Diego and although the weather is amazing, I really miss the beautiful falls we used to get in Idaho! Those pictures are amazing-the colors are awesome.

Jess said...

Hey Aubrey,

Yes, he passed away on Saturday evening. A motorcycle accident in Sacramento, he was going too fast. Very sad, he was pulling his life together and doing so well, was actually going on a mission. I just a very different one now.

Jess

Emily said...

Hey Aubrey! I'm glad you found my blog...it is a good way to keep everyone updated, especially since we live so far away.
Your Europe trip looked like it was so much fun! Luke and I are trying to plan one in the next year. It's just tricky finding enough time to make it worth it. How long did you stay? How did you go about planning it? There are so many places, it so hard to choose!
Keep in touch, and let me know how you're doing.