Paul and I just got back from our trip to Europe! We left SLC on Oct. 4 and got to Vienna Austria Oct 5. All of our flights went fine. Vienna was so great, the city was so so beautiful and the food was great. We spent the first day and a half of our trip in Vienna then we took a bus to Bratislava Slovakia!
Bratislava was also very beautiful we spent 3 days just walking around looking at old Churches and Castles. One of the days in Slovakia we took a bus to a small little town and spent the day exploring. We then took a bus to Prague Czech Republic.
Prague was so cool, I loved almost everything about Prague just not all of the people. Out of all the places I have been Prague was one of the busiest. (even China did not feel so crazy). Prague had so much to see, so we stayed there for 3 days, if you ever get the chance to see this part of the world you should go. We took a bus back to Vienna and stayed there that night. We had to get up the next day at 4am so we could be on time for our 7am flight.
All of our flights were great until we got to Paris ( the worst airport ever.) We got to the airport and only had about one hour until our flight back to the states. It was so crazy we had to go down stairs to catch a bus, and there about 200 other people waiting for the same bus. Some how we got on the bus, but it was about 15min later when we got to where we needed to be. At this point we had 20min until our flight left and then made us go out side and back through security again about 400 people waiting. I thought there was no hope until some rabbi told a lady that we were going to miss our flights. She moved us up to the front of the line but Paul was taking forever to go through security so I told him I was going to run and catch the plane and he should meet me at the gate.
So there I am running like a crazy person Yelling excuse me, excuse me and running as fast as I could. End of Story we caught our flight back home and all other flights went great and we made it home. Our trip was so great and I cant wait until next year so we can go back.
I am at work now, but I will try and put some pictures up later from our trip.
Kate Wisdom Teeth and Last Day of School
9 months ago









7 comments:
hey there...glad you found our blog. Fun that you started one up! Europe is a very cool place. Fun that you get to go back again. I love my kids, but with kids those kinda trips are impossible. I just can't separate myself from them that long. One day though. But while you don't have kids go places like crazy!
Take care
Dedre
Sooooo jealous! I miss traveling! -I cant wait to see pics!
Glad you guys joined the world of 'bloggers'! :)
Ok go to cutestblogontheblock.com they have the cutest backgrounds that I've found (and the easiest to change without having to adjust all of your shiz...) and then copy the html and then go to add elements to your blog and add an html/javascript element and paste it in there and then it should come up... I think that makes sense, but anyway I'm glad you got one of these!!
hey! how are you? i bet you guys have so much fun traveling... that is something i have yet to experience with my husband some day... hopefully somewhere other than just idaho. so... i need you to leave me your email address if you want to stay in touch with my blog... bye!
what a fun trip! i'm jealous! i will have to get your advice if i ever get to go there! Ü
Hey Aubrey! It's Melissa Boyer, welcome to blogging! It's alot of fun! Your Europe trip sounds amazing!
Melissa
blueeyeboyers.blogspot.com
what an opportunity! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment