
Ahhh Football. I love football, I always have loved to go the game and Cheer, or watch my Dad coach or friends play. But most of all I like to WIN. I know this sounds bad but I really hate to lose and I hate to look bad.
When Paul and I bought our home in Spanish Fork I thought that I would like to coach Cheer, so I talked to the school and I am now one of the Cheer Coaches at Spanish Fork High School. I love my job as a coach and I will make that another post with pics. So because I am a cheer coach I go the games.
Spanish Fork football is so so bad. We are not a good team, last night we had a game and we could have won, but no we would not want that so we made some really bad plays and lost the game! :( Sorry about this post but I was so mad last night and I guess I just need to get it all out!
Side note My Dads team (Shelley) won there game last night and took first. Good job DAD and Chase Take STATE!!!!









2 comments:
Your dad is legendary, I didn't even grow up in Teton Valley and I know about Dwight Richins. Zac always raves about him, I wouldn't be surprised if Shelley takes state yet again!
PS I taught last year at Skyline in Idaho Falls and they were horrible at football too. I got so sick of being a part of the loosing team everytime...I kept thinking, just try a little harder!!!
Hey Aubrey, Oh it has been forever! You look incredibley happy. I worked with your mom there for a while and last I heard you were in Europe? Amazing how things end up!
Post a Comment