About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First Post!

So I thought that I would start a blog! I like to read other peoples blogs and I thought this would be a great way to share what is going on in my life. I don't have a lot to say right now, and I don't really know how to use this so we will see how it goes.

3 comments:

Stephanie H. said...

Hey! Long time no see! Cute picture! I've seen on your facebook that you guys have been traveling a lot. I'm glad I will be able to get an update on your lives now :)

Jess said...

Aubrey! Hello! How funny that you would comment on my blog, just Monday night I met your cousin, Greg, and we obviously made the Idaho connection (we'll forgive him that he grew up in Pocatello) and then the relative connection with you and your family. I always love finding people from Idaho, it makes me feel at home. :) How are you? Greg said you are quite the traveler, that is awesome! I would recommend posting about all that.

I am well! Life is busy but it is good. California is such a great place to live and I have a great/fun, very carefree (for the most part) life here.

leslie mae said...

Hey!! You're pictures from Europe are loading so I thought I'd leave you a note!! Looks like you two have gotten to travel quite a bit... lucky!! send me your email & I'll add you to our blog; it's private www.all-the-pretty-horses.blogspot.com.