About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Monday, June 8, 2009

~Baby Declan~

Tyler and Sammy's new baby boy Declan.

He was born last night. Sammy is doing good. Baby was 8 pounds 12 ounces and 4 weeks early. He has some problems with his lungs and his blood sugars were low last night. They started an IV and gave him some fluids and also put a tube down to give him some medication for lungs. Dr. to see him and re evaluate this morning to see if they will need to do more.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Good thing he was early, he would have been a big big boy in another 4 weeks. Glad to hear they are doing well. Keep us updated. Congrats auntie aubrey..

Melissa said...

Wow! I hope mommy and baby recover well! She is so tiny to have such a big boy. I thought mine was big early, he was 7 lbs 6 oz and 3 weeks early...crazy

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

I hope he is doing all right!! Still have not had mine yet.....

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Wow that is a big boy... 4 weeks early. Is he doing ok now?