About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Monday, June 22, 2009

~YEAR ONE BAD MOVIE~

So Paul and I went to the movie "Year One" this weekend. I could not wait, I thought that it would be so good and so funny. I WAS WRONG!!!

It was so BAD, if anyone else has seen this movie and they like it that is fine, but Paul and I left half way into it. When you look over at your husband and he wont even watch it because it makes him feel uncomfortable, and you can feel the spirit leave, you know it is not a good movie.

I thought that it would be this funny caveman movie (NOT) it was crude, rude and sacrilegious.

Again I know that everyone can have your own opinion, but I just feel like I need to let people know so you don't waste your money!!!

4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

I haven't even heard of that movie. Glad you posted your opinion though, I won't go to it. :)

Jessica said...

I have not heard of that show either - so thanks for the heads up!
Don't you hate when it is a waste of money it makes me mad!

Anonymous said...

Ricmarkennels.com it's in provo! You won't be sorry!

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

i am so glad i read your post. cody and i have been wanting to see it...thanks for changing our minds and saving us some $!! p.s. declan is a cutie! glad he is doing better!