Here is a pictures of Declan. He is back on some 02 about a quarter of a liter, not much but needed a little. Still pretty tired little boy, not wanting to wake up much to eat. He is so cute! I cant wait to see him, so happy he is doing better!
What beautiful baby! My baby had a similar situation when she was born. Really low blood sugar and she wouldn't eat. We had to feed her through a tube down her nose. She spent ten days in the Special Care Unit. Now she is crazy as ever and doing well. I hope that Declan is OK. :)
1 comment:
What beautiful baby! My baby had a similar situation when she was born. Really low blood sugar and she wouldn't eat. We had to feed her through a tube down her nose. She spent ten days in the Special Care Unit. Now she is crazy as ever and doing well. I hope that Declan is OK. :)
Post a Comment