About Me

My photo
Spanish Fork, UT, United States
Paul and I were married July 1, 2006. We have a great life, we just bought our first home in Spanish Fork Utah. We are both working at great jobs!

Monday, June 29, 2009

~Cheer Camp~

Cheer Camp was a lot of fun this year! The girls did so good, and it was just a lot of fun to get to know the girls better. They worked so hard, I cant wait for this year!!

Three of my Girls got All Stars( they did so good.)

We had a 80's night where we dressed up and had lots of fun, I even stunted with some other coaches. I would have to say it was a great week!
















2 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Wow! What a blast. I bet that you're such an awesome coach!!

kodyandheather said...

That looks like so much fun...it makes me miss our cheer camp days!!! It looks like your having fun I know your doing an awesome job as coach!